Wednesday 5 July 2017

Mini Art Journaling.

Images: Botanicals, and Paper Dolls by Tim Holtz
Background stamps: Unexplained by Andy Skinner
Stencil: Corncob Etchings by Kasia Avery

Love a bit of art journaling in miniature. I think I may have said that before ;-) These little pages are from a class I taught at Art from the Heart at the weekend, and we had a lot of fun making pages in miniature! These pages are approximately ATC sizesd but as some of them are off-cuts from previous projects it varies a bit.

In this regular class we used to work in our small journals but there has been a shift towards working on small loose leaf pages which we store in bags made using a Tim Holtz Sizzix die.

This time we used ready made die cuts by Tim Holtz, from the Botanicals set, and the Paper Dolls. LOVE! Call me lazy, but I especially love anything I don't have to cut out myself.

Here's my ever-growing collection .... which  of course I will keep adding to:




You can check out all of the classes at Art from the Heart here, and maybe I'll see you there one day,  but we warned, these classes sell out quickly!

Bye for now!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how pretty! The colours on the cover(?) are gorgeous.
    I used to do a lot of little art, I might have to get back into it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. I LOVE the use of red and orange. I can relate to working small. Right now I'm making mini microschope paintings that are 1 x 3 inches in size. I find working small makes me focus on the main pieces of a painting. It's a different approach when going small. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a loose leaf mini journal in a bag. I discovered ATCs several years ago and now struggle when working on larger projects. I LOVE the mini size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awsome love your colouring and stamping

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!